Image Map

Friday, June 29, 2012

Need a plant unit

Hi Guys
Super busy. Its Batman's birthday party tomorrow so I have been colouring fondant, cutting out batmans and generally crossing my fingers trying to make the cake look good for my little man. What do you think?




But anyway...


Next term our unit is What's Alive? and we will look at plants and animals. So what I am after is a recommendation for a good unit.Have you got one that you like? Do you want to promote your own?


Give me your suggestions please. I'm all ears :)

5 comments:

  1. I have 2 in my wish list on TpT..."Growin Things" by Christie from First Grade Fever & "Plenty of Plants" from Made for 1st Grade. The cake looks SUPER (ha! get it?) Batman will be pleased:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey, at Wild About Teaching has a great unit on TPT called "From Plant to Seed"...it has experiments and activities to help understand plant growth! I would DEFINATELY recommend it!

    Here is the link:
    http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/From-Seed-to-Plant-Science-Experiments-and-Activities

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks fantastic! Can you come do a cake for my husband? :)

    Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cake looks fabulous! I have a plant unit but it's for kinders.

    I am your newest follower and look forward to more posts from you. :)

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete