Image Map

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Website Wednesday (on Thursday)

Apologies for the slight delay on this post. Its been miserable weather here in Sydney and when I went to write this the other night, our power went out and didnt return til the next day. Better late than never hey?


Just one website this week that my kids will be using tomorrow in computer time. I saw some people were posting about it last week so I decided to try it out.

A B CYA
 General screen shot of the home page to the website. The following pics are from the Grade 2 part of the site.
All about Number activities

More number

Other cool stuff including shapes, geometry, patterns, art and much more.
This site is well worth a look. I certainly enjoyed cruising it and I have only just scratched the surface.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this. Start summer school next week and I see activities that I think will help my kiddos! :)

    NotJustChild'sPlay

    ReplyDelete