Image Map

Monday, July 16, 2012

Monday (we) Made It!

I haven't made anything crafty (the crates are still sitting in the backyard and the clipboards are begging to get covered) but every Monday on my day off, my 2 kids beg me to bake something. So bake we did.


All I had left was some vanilla cake mix so I thought I could jazz it up with a bit of Nutella. Do American's have Nutella? Its a chocolate hazelnut spread that is totally yummo.


So the kiddies mixed and licked and slurped raw batter and I luckily had enough to make 12 cakes:)


The baking cupcakes




Finished cakes. Yes I know they are upside down, but when they were cooking, the Nutella sank to the bottom and when I pulled them out of the pan,the Nutella was stuck. I had to reinsert it with my finger (insert inappropriate giggles here hehe)




Nutella icing on top - YUM!




Hopefully sometime soon Ill actually make something crafty. As these were cooking, I had a flash of inspiration for my crate seats. Will hopefully have it done by next week!


Before you go, if you like to win stuff, go and check out The Hands On Teacher! Marie is having a huge giveaway
The Hands-On Teacher In First!


300FOLLOWER



There are lots of great prizes including this from me!

Hope you are enjoying your time off - I'm back to school tomorrow. Only 10 more weeks until holidays

3 comments:

  1. Nutella = YUM! Your cupcakes look delicious. I pinned a recipe for nutella popsicles and can't wait to make them for my kids.

    PS- I too have crates and clipboards waiting to be made from last July. :)

    Catherine
    Kinder Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! Thanks for sharing! I am a new follower and would love to have you join my "Blogs of Inspiration" page.
    Happy Teaching,
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete