Image Map

Friday, August 24, 2012

Freebie Friday



Well apologies for posting twice in one day. But when I posted Therapeutic Thursday it was Friday here and now its Saturday so I'm posting Freebie Friday....I know it all sounds a little confusing but I find it hard to sometimes keep on blogland time.

But to the freebies. I thought I would post my current freebies all in one spot!

Friends of Ten Freebie - from my Sweet Shop Maths Pack



Word Wall Cards - Superhero themed (googledocs)


Division Mats (googledocs)

Magic Pot - A patterns activity

Making Groups and Arrays - a SMART notebook file

and finally!
Fraction Pizza Task Cards

I hope you can find something that you can use in your classroom! Happy Teacher Week!



8 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a Superhero theme this year. Wish I had seen these letter cards when I was setting up. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Fabulous freebies, Brooke! Thank you so much for sharing...I will be using all of them with my kiddies!! Hope you have a fabulous week ahead! Only 4 short weeks until holidays :) Enjoy the start of Spring too!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Tina. Can't believe there is only 4 weeks to go! Crazy hey?

      Delete