Image Map

Friday, November 2, 2012

Donate to teachers in need





Boy what a week! I am so glad it Friday and that there is no work tomorrow!

As I was cruising the TPT forums, I found a post by Laura. Click the link to see the post. 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=7875

But basically she is trying to help teachers who may have lost everything in the Sandy Frankenstorm. And it doesn't even cost you anything!
Just go to the form, fill it out with whatever teaching resources from your TPT/TN store you are willing to donate and done! Laura will follow this up with an email and distribute the files to teachers who need a helping hand to get back on with the job.

I am donating my Dice and Card Games and More Dice and Card Games as I thought they were easy to set up and could be used for a few grade levels.

So what are you waiting for? Go and help :)

Are you a teacher who needs help? Click the link below.
View Teachers HELP Teachers button.jpg in slide show

Thanks Laura for organising the whole shebang. And if you are a teacher who was affected by the storm, I am glad you are safe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment