Image Map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 in 12 Linky Party





I like the idea of reflecting on the year that has just passed. It has been such an interesting year for me! Lets reflect with this linky - go link up yourself!

12. Favourite Movie you watched-
American Pie - The Reunion :) Need I say more?

11. Favourite TV series -
I *heart* HIMYM or for the uneducated How I Met Your Mother.

10. Favourite Restaurant -
With a 3 and 4 year old, restaurants really aren't our thing. Does MacDonalds count? I do love happy meals :)

9. Favourite new thing you tried -
Its got to be blogging and my TPT adventure. In the 6 months that I have been doing this, I have grown as an educator and looked more critically at my activities and practice than ever before! I love the support I have found :)

8. Favourite gift you got -
Does last Christmas count? My husband got me a cherry red KitchenAid mixer.
7. Favourite thing you pinned -
I am in the process of making these for my kids carers at daycare
great christmas gift idea

6. Favourite blog post - 
It was a more personal post, rather than being classroom focussed about my beautiful little girl Madison. Read it here.

5. Best accomplishment -
I have had a great start to TPT and have been in both the member sponsored and freebies section in the newsletter! Click the pic to go grab my freebie that was featured or check out my Dice and Card games that was also featured.


4. Favourite picture
My two gorgeous babies

3. Favourite memory -
I have had a lot of great memories this year. School wise, it has to be the awesome time I have had with my class 2B. Personally, it has to be taking my daughter to school for kinder orientation.

2. Goal(s) for 2013 -
* Be a great mum and wife
* Be a great kindergarten teacher
* Go forward with my blog and TPT :)

1. One little word......

AMAZING! 2012 has brought me so much - can't wait to see what 2013 brings!


1 comment:

  1. I love HIMYM-I watch it more in reruns than at its regular timeslot, but I think that it is one of the most clever shows ever!

    ~Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete