Image Map

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh boy...it's Currently December!!

Wow! Where has the year gone? I can hear you all saying "I know!" The second half of the year seems to scream past at an alarming pace. Which brings us to.....


My daughter is nearly finished preschool and off to Kindergarten next year! They have a special Christmas concert and graduation ceremony where they share things they have been practising. The other day she sang me "I can sing a Rainbow" - you know the one? (Red and yellow and pink and green, purple and orange and blue..I can sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow, sing a rainbow too). But to my absolute surprise, she know the sign language that goes with the song. Was I crying - ABSOLUTELY!

Here in Australia we are beginning summer! We started off with a sweltering day on Saturday - 41degrees Celcius which is about 105 but before you say...only 105!! Sydney is very humid. I lived in AZ for 2 years so have been in 120+ but it is very dry. We stayed cool in the pool :) I *heart* summer and Christmas in summer.

I also *heart* online shopping and we do a lot of our Christmas shopping online. I need to get busy as some places have long delivery periods :)

My house is clean - but for how long?

We have a great garbage man so project Christmas cookies is underway.


Go link up with Farley and share your Currently
Oh' boy fourth grade

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from Farley's Currently linky! You must have realllly good taste because we have similar blog designs! :) What a cute RAK!

    Janet
    Mrs. D's Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cookie's for the garbage man idea! I am going to have to borrow that one. My daughter and I are doing 25 random acts of kindness to celebrate the holiday! We are having the best time coming up with ideas. Thanks for sharing yours!!

    Lisa
    Super Pig and Tyrant King

    ReplyDelete