Image Map

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Santa's Little Helper Blog Hop!


Hi there! I hope you have come from Shanyn's blog and received your first freebie and if not, click the button below to go back.



My fabulous freebie for you is a New Years focused activity. It gives you the opportunity to explore with your kiddos what they WILL do to celebrate or what they DID to celebrate making it a great activity for both before and after December 31 :) And I have included some cute Year number graphics that go up to 2015, so if you don't get around to using it this year, there is always next year and the year after lol.
Check out some of the pages.



Click on the title page to go and grab it {forever free}!!!


I hope you enjoy my little present for you. Now its time to hop along. Click the button to go to the next blog and grab some more goodies. 

And don't forget, when you click all the way through the blog hop, you can score an entry into our fab giveaway!

Thanks Mel @ Graphics from the Pond for these gorgeous graphics.



3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thanks for the blog hop.
    Great to have found a new Aussie blog to follow too!
    Cheers,
    Bec Young

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the holiday fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie. Love your blog! I am your newest follower. Feel free to hop over to my blog (I'm a newbie blogger)any time-www.morethanmathbymo.blogspot.com

    -MO

    ReplyDelete