Image Map

Friday, March 29, 2013

Blast Off into Sight Words!!

I have some cool posts planned for the next week but I just quickly wanted to share my latest and largest pack to date!

I've been trying to think of a way to engage my Kinders in learning their sight words because up until now, some have been trying to learn them but most havent (and to be fair, I havent been pushing them - I figured that learning HOW to go to school was a bit more important).

So I tried to think of all the things I needed to make sure I was on top of sight words in terms of learning and assessment and then what the parents needed to experience success at home.



In the main PDF, you will find all of these things featured in the preview

There are 2 other files included - a PowerPoint featuring all the words divided into the appropriate lists and a student practice book which features a read, trace, copy theme - perfect for centres, early finishers or take home practice.

Until Sunday it will be $7.50 and then will go back to its real price of $10, so go and grab it while it is on sale. At a total of 188 pages, that is a bargain right? Click on any of the pics to go and look at it in my TPT store.

No comments:

Post a Comment