Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Elf on the Shelf - Linky Party

I am pretty excited to be joining in the Elf on the Shelf bandwagon this year. My Elf is currently winging his way to Australia and I cant wait!
The Elf on the Shelf Boy Dark Doll with Book: A Christmas Tradition
I have seen so many great ideas on the internet and thought it might be fun to gather them all in one place so I can benefit from your awesome ideas  it is easier for us all to find them :)

Link up with a post containing your elf ideas, elf packs or elf freebies!. 

I will start with mine. I have made a cute elf introduction letter fir you to use in the classroom. It has a few different versions including color, B&W and with and without writing so you can choose what you like.



Click either picture to go and grab this FOREVER FREEBIE at my TPT store.

Now its your turn. Link up below!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for hosting the linky party! :) -Colleen www.achocolatedudley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooke,
    Thanks for taking time to put this linky party together!
    -Erin
    mrsbeerslanguageartsclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having an elfie linky, too! Love your freebie and this post, and I linked up and would love for you to do the same at my Elf Class Ideas Linky Party. Thank you!!
    FlapJack Educational Resources

    ReplyDelete